Dos and Don'ts
We are pleased to have you as our guests at the MCAS Beaufort Air Show and will do everything we can to ensure that your experience is safe and enjoyable. We ask for your cooperation in keeping potentially dangerous items safely outside the flightline gates.
At the entry points to the MCAS Beaufort Air Show flightline, ALL bags will be quickly inspected to ensure everyone’s safety and all individuals are subject to search. We recommend you keep the number and size of permitted items to a minimum to reduce the inspection time prior to access into the flightline area.
Prohibited items that are subject to confiscation:
- Weapons (regardless of permit) including firearms, knives (including pocket knives and multi-tools) and replica or toy weapons
- Any outside food and drinks including alcoholic beverages
- Pets other than service animals
- Glass containers
- Large umbrellas, sunshades and tents
- Tripods for cameras and/or camcorders
- Personal drones (i.e. quad or hex copters)
- Ice chests or coolers. Only coolers containing medicinal items or infant formula will be allowed.
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, kick or electric scooters
- Wagons, carts and buggies other than small strollers
- PCS/cellular phones, pagers and FRS transceivers
- Handheld portable televisions, radios and scanners
- Small purses, fanny packs, baby bags and other small items
- Cameras, camcorders and small camera bags
- Folding chairs, lawn chairs and blankets
- Small umbrellas
- Wheelchairs and small strollers
- Wear comfortable footgear as the flightline is paved and you may walk long distances
- Discard of trash in the trash receptacles placed throughout the spectator area to keep the Air Station clean and safe for the aerial demonstrations
- Be prepared to dress for the weather as the MCAS Beaufort Air Show will go on rain or shine
- Consider wearing hearing protection – it is highly encouraged for all MCAS Beaufort Air Show spectators, especially for young children
- Leave bags and packages unattended – they will be removed from the premises
- Smoke near aircrafts or on the flightline ramp areas during the MCAS Beaufort Air Show
For more information, visit our FAQ page CLICK HERE.